Rates are in euro, per night and refer to a standard rate of 2 persons. All applicable taxes, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning are included.
Please note that an additional “Overnight Stay Tax” (0.5 euros per night, per room) will be applied from 1.1.2018.
Please let us know in advance if you would need an invoice, instead of a receipt, to be issued upon payment time.
All children are welcome and those ones under 2 years old are accommodated free of charge. Maximun capacity of extra beds/ baby cots in a studio room type is one with a 10 euros overcharge per night for one older child or adult in an extra bed. Maximun capacity of extra beds/ baby cots in a maisonette room type is two with a 10 euros overcharge per night for one older child or adult in an extra bed, or a 20 euros overcharge per night for two older children or adults in an extra bed each. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed.
Deposit via Villa Anna’s booking engine: For any booking request, a 20% deposit is required in order for the reservation to be valid. During your booking procedure through our online booking engine, your credit card|paypal details will be requested in order to be charged for the deposit amount of 20% of your total accommodation cost. Once we have received your credit card|paypal details, it will be charged within 3-5 days. All bookings are in “pending” situation until we receive your deposit for the specified booking, unless you receive an e-mail explaining different conditions. No booking is considered confirmed until we receive a deposit or full payment of the booking made and our guests receive a confirmation e-mail.
Outstanding: Our guests will be asked to pay the remaining amount for their reservation upon their arrival to the hotel. Payment methods include either cash or credit cards, unless you prefer a transfer to our bank account (Alpha bank).
Special offers policy
Free night discount refers to our standard room rates (2 persons), meaning a studio discount of 55 euros during May and October, 80 euros during June and September and 110 euros during July and August 2020 and a maisonette discount of 60 euros during May and October, 90 euros during June and September and 120 euros during July and August 2020 (discounts already applied online). For any extra guest, there is a 10 euros overcharge per night on the discounted accommodation cost. Rates include all applicable taxes, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Please note that due to Covid-19, we have readjusted our accommodation pricing during 2020, thus we are looking forward for a direct email contact. Thank you
Non-Refundable offers policy
All non-refundable offers are available in case of a bank account transfer. Rates include all applicable taxes, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Special conditions may apply. For such a booking request, a 100% deposit is required in order for the reservation to be valid. If you are interested in, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to further inform you about.
Check-in: 15.00 – Check-out: 11.00
Alterations -upon availability- or cancellations with refund can be done according to our cancellation policies:
- For any cancellation taking place 14 days before the arrival date -21 days during the high season of July-August-, no fee will be charged and the whole prepaid amount is refunded.
- For any cancellation taking place 14 days -21 days during the high season of July-August- or less prior to the arranged arrival date, the 20% deposit of the total accommodation cost will not be refunded.
- In case of non-show or last minute cancellation, guests are charged with the 100% of the accommodation cost.
- Please note that due to Covid-19, we are thoughtful and flexible, thus we are looking forward for a direct email contact. Thank you
Covid 19 | Travel flex policy
- No fee will be charged and the 20% deposit or the 100% of a prepaid accommodation cost can be fully refunded, in cases where our guests request it.
- For our guests interested in rescheduling options until October 11th, 2020, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be at your disposal helping you amend your travel plans and adjust, as necessary, offering you a free number of alterations -provided that there is availability for the new dates-. Domestic travelling is also included.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be at your disposal helping you amend your travel plans and adjust, as necessary, offering you a free number of alterations -provided that there is availability for the new dates-. Domestic travelling is also included.
- Due to the unprecedented time we all try to navigate in and the uncertainty it carries for the next few months, we would like to inform you that we will follow the policy presented above for these reservations too, in case there are new governmental or travel restrictions resulting to our temporary closure. Until then, please be patient. We will stay in touch, as always, to share more details and updates as long as we have them.
Please note that in case of non-show or last minute cancellations, guests will be still charged with the 100% of the accommodation cost. All of us will be asked to adapt to a new reality. We are thoughtful, we are flexible, we are sensible and we kindly ask you to think the same way about us, too.
For our guests interested in refunds, we would like to reassure you that you will all get them, when requested. We would only, kindly, ask you to be patient and allow us to settle them within a couple of weeks after your confirmed request.
In case there is need to postpone our 2020 opening -currently planned for 20/5/2020-, we will let you know as soon as possible. Hopefully before May 1st, 2020.
C o o k i e s
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to disable cookies this will not affect your experience on our website, as these cookies are non essential for its functionality. The only cookies created when you use our website are cookies created automatically by Google Analytics.
IP a d d r e s s e s
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. We do not store your IP address on our servers when you access our website.
E – m a i l
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send us any private information by email.